The first step to successful project deployments
For network operators and telecom companies, it is important to conduct a site survey when onboarding a new client, qualifying for a potential project, or preparing for a project roll-out. Site surveys allow visibility of current equipment and the overall con¬figuration of the Client’s network, which is essential to carefully plan and provision the best and most effective solutions of network integration and support.
Backed by years of experience and utilizing the worldwide network of system professionals, XSYS Network has the capacity to perform various types of site surveys ranging from general ad-hoc surveys with simple deliverables, to complex, multi-national, and multi-technology surveys. All types of site surveys can be done anywhere, anytime, because they are supported by 20,000+ network professionals spanning over 160 countries. A single point of contact and centralized coordination allow for multiple, simultaneous surveys to be performed, thus simplifying communication and decreasing the time required for site survey execution.
The final documentation from every site survey is comprehensive and customizable, and presents the optimal solution for the Client’s requirements. Our team of field professionals works closely with central survey coordinators, who in turn prepare activity deliverables as required by the Client, including tailor-made graphical outputs and unified, clear, and easy-to-use document designs. Flexibility is the key factor in our approach, which allows for custom-made reports and documentation to benefit the Client’s operations.
XSYS Network’s Site Survey Services include:
- Facility analysis: deliverables include floor plans and facility diagrams, electrical network and environmental considerations, evaluation of the condition of existing office/ building components or site access, and local user-related information.
- Indoor and outdoor services: we perform in-building surveys as well as outdoor interventions as required by the Client’s specific requirements.
- Data network surveys: it is essential to ensure that the Client’s network performs in a manner that is consistent with the technology vendor’s design recommendations and deployment best practices. Deliverables of data network surveys include cabling layout as well as physical and logical network design and considerations.
- Wireless network surveys: we provide detailed information that addresses coverage, interference sources, equipment placement, power considerations, and wiring requirements. The site survey documentation serves as a guide for network design, and for the installation and verification of the wireless communication infrastructure.
- Advanced site surveys: we are able to deliver fully customized site surveys to answer Client and End Customer specific requirements. Such activities may include utilization of non-standard tools and equipment, application of special knowledge, or tailor-made survey procedures.
- Voice/video network surveys: we offer specialized surveys focused on unified communication, business video and collaboration applications, and their specific requirements.
“Our ultimate goal is to provide everything our Clients need for successful deployment of global networking solutions. Through our expertise in the field of technical and local environment knowledge, we are able to deliver, deploy, and maintain ICT solutions worldwide, cost effectively, and in the shortest lead times”.